Combined Rose List
Published annually since 1980, the Combined Rose List is the one international reference for rose sources. It contains essential information about rose varieties and mail order nurseries in the USA, Canada, and many overseas countries. Information in this 274-page softcover book is provided for more than 15,200 different roses and almost 300 mail order nursery sources.
Combined Rose List 2014
- Compiled and Edited by Beverly R. Dobson & Peter Schneider
- 249-page Rose List documents all roses known to be in commerce worldwide. Listings include synonyms and code names, color, classification, breeder, year of introduction, major awards won, fragrance notation, and patent/trademark status
- 18-page Nursery List provides addresses, phone and fax numbers, internet access data, and other useful information about 316 commercial rose sources
- Hard-to-Find Roses & Where to Find Them: find new roses, fragrant roses, and Old Garden Roses. Find any rose that can be found! Each rose is keyed to every nursery that offers it.
- Rose Registrations Update: we record the latest American Rose Society color and horticultural classifications for registered roses. Most new roses are not registered, and the Combined Rose List provides comprehensive documentation of the unregistered roses of the world.
- Fully cross-referenced including all code names for modern roses
- Completely independent: we do not accept sponsorship or advertising from any nursery.
- Authoritative; our commitment to accuracy is recognized throughout the rose world.
Combined Rose List 2014 is available for immediate shipment for $25 (check or money order payable to Peter Schneider) postpaid in the USA.
Pre-publication orders now being accepted for
Combined Rose List 2015
P.O. Box 677
OH 44255 USA